Saturday 25 October 2014

"Up And Running Again"




It’s been a long time since I have written an article, so I thought of restarting that exercise all over again, but this time with the changed purpose and perception. Believe me when I say that I have really missed writing here as it was an integral part of my daily routine to come here and blabber in the starting months of this year. But then with new job and tight schedule at work, I could barely find enough time to come here and express my views.


Approximately 20 days away from probably what is going to be the biggest and the most important day of my life, I think it’s the right time to get this blog going again with a promise that I would be staying here irrespective of what happens in 20 days or a year after that, or a year next to that. I will be coming up with an article shortly. Till that time, keep enjoying the festive season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment